Take Control of Asthma, Enjoy Life
Allergic bronchitis is one of the main causes of Asthma.
An asthma attack can be divided into several categories: coughing and shortness of breath is the minor level, but if asthma develops to a serious level, it may need surgery, lifetime medications and it can kill. If the patient keeps ignoring the symptom and its treatments, it will add the risk of death, therefore, the sooner you deal with the condition, the better chance you have of avoiding an asthma attack before it becomes serious. Asthma attacks affect 40% of Asthma patients in Hong Kong, the fear and negative emotions of having Asthma attack during work, study, and in other daily activities can put huge pressure on the patient. Substances that appear to be relatively harmless to other people can cause a serious asthma attack, such as second-hand smoke, car fumes, and air pollution. The patient should avoid going to places with high levels of these or wear a mask. Controlling indoor allergens is also a must. The dust mite is the most comment allergen in an indoor environment, followed by mold, and feathers or pet dander. The best way to improve asthma is to lower the chance of having asthma attacks. If you don’t, you may end up with serious damage to your health.
Initial Steps: Start from the Bedroom
- Encase Mattress
- Encase comforterin zippered impermeable cover
- Washall blankets, sheets, pillow covers and mattress pads in hot water (55˚C-60˚C) or with our patented laundry detergent (A2Clean™) once a week to remove dust mites and allergens.
- Removebedroom carpeting if at all possible. If unable to remove carpeting:
- a)Cleancarpet using specialized carpet treatments (A2Solution™) that denature or deactivate
- b)Usecarpet treatments (MiteOut®) that control dust mite
Secondary Steps: Throughout the House
- Do not keep any pets, especially cats, dogs, hamsters or rabbits which produce allergens themselves. If you insist on keeping pet, prevent it from entering or staying in the bedroom to reduce the number of allergens present. Take your pet for grooming regularly. (PetCare™Pet Shampoo)
- Remove or minimize upholstered furniture (e.g. stuffed toys, cushions, curtains etc.) especially excessive bed linens on the bed or use allergen denaturing spray (A2
Solution™) to eliminate the allergens.
- Keep surface and storage clean and dry, frequently clean your carpeting. Wipe furniture, drawers, closets and other surfaces to get rid of dust. Use a vacuum cleaner with Miele HEPA flter and multi-layer bags for maximum allergen containment.
- Use Miele HEPA air cleaner and A2Solution™to remove airborne allergens in the house.
- Keep humidity levels between 35-40% or using M2Oxide® and MiteOut® to minimize mold and dust mite populations.
Clean and tidy the house frequently, reducing the amount of dust inside your house
Avoid things like stuffed animals, cushions, and carpets where possible to minimize dust mites and other allergens
Use dust-mite-proof products to block and eliminate the dust-mite population in your house
Professional recognized, safe and reliable
You can be sure that our anti-allergy products are safe and effective. Our products are recognized with international certifcations from professional organizations and universities, an assurance that you can confidently use our products in your home and with your family.
Reviews From Customers
Don’t just take our word for it. See the numerous reviews from our customers. There are real customers who have found our products helpful in managing and overcoming their allergies
Maggie To | 媽咪
Li Chu Mei | 媽咪
Coness Lai | 媽咪