Regain Your Health and Be Free From Allergic Rhinitis
Research shows that allergic rhinitis is very common in Hong Kong, but surprisingly up to 46% of patients will choose to ignore the symptoms, and the number is still increasing and is becoming a worrying situation. Many people think allergic rhinitis is just sneezing and a runny nose, and nothing needs to be taken care of. However, based on the doctors’fndings, having allergic rhinitis for a long period may lead to serious complications such as nasal polyps, otitis media, and sleep apnea, and you may need surgery to cure the complications completely. Besides affecting the respiratory system, increasing your chances to have asthma, allergic rhinitis can also lead to life threatening conditions such as suffocation.
Otolaryngologists point out that the most common cause of triggering allergic rhinitis are the environment, inheritance, and immunity. Environmental allergens like dust mites, pet dander, cockroaches, and mold. Simple steps can be taken to avoid the allergens, and to eliminate the threats to your health, to maintain a lower chance of relapse, to help patients to regain a normal life and to stay free of allergic rhinitis.
Initial Steps: Start from the Bedroom
- Encase Mattress
- Encase comforterin zippered impermeable cover
- Washall blankets, sheets, pillow covers and mattress pads in hot water (55˚C-60˚C) or with our patented laundry detergent (A2Clean™) once a week to remove dust mites and allergens.
- Removebedroom carpeting if at all possible. If unable to remove carpeting:
- a)Cleancarpet using specialized carpet treatments (A2Solution™) that denature or deactivate
- b)Usecarpet treatments (MiteOut®) that control dust mite
Secondary Steps: Throughout the House
- Do not keep any pets, especially cats, dogs, hamsters or rabbits which produce allergens themselves. If you insist on keeping pet, prevent it from entering or staying in the bedroom to reduce the number of allergens present. Take your pet for grooming regularly. (PetCare™Pet Shampoo)
- Remove or minimize upholstered furniture (e.g. stuffed toys, cushions, curtains etc.) especially excessive bed linens on the bed or use allergen denaturing spray (A2
Solution™) to eliminate the allergens.
- Keep surface and storage clean and dry, frequently clean your carpeting. Wipe furniture, drawers, closets and other surfaces to get rid of dust. Use a vacuum cleaner with Miele HEPA flter and multi-layer bags for maximum allergen containment.
- Use Miele HEPA air cleaner and A2Solution™to remove airborne allergens in the house.
- Keep humidity levels between 35-40% or using M2Oxide® and MiteOut® to minimize mold and dust mite populations.
Use high-quality dust mite- proof bedding to block allergens
Avoid going to seriously air polluted areas
Remove things that may contain allergens, such as stuffed animals, fabric products, and carpet
Professionally recognized, safe and reliable
You can be sure that our anti-allergy products are safe and effective. Our products are recognized with international certifcations from professional organizations and universities, an assurance that you can confidently use our products in your home and with your family.
Reviews From Customers
Don’t just take our word for it. See the numerous reviews from our customers. There are real customers who have found our products helpful in managing and overcoming their allergies
Kelly Tang | 小童
于喆 | 小童
徐惠霞 | 成人